Put your skills and experience to work and have the opportunity to set your own schedule and income.
Report writing and generating.
We will teach you how to properly write an inspection report that is easy to understand and meets state requirements.
Classes and field training are conducted in Ellensburg WA (Central / Eastern Washington)
March 30th - April 14th
(16 days w/ the middle Sat off)
Complete 120 Classroom and 40 hours field training
InterNACHI Education partner.
* Free 6 month membership
Class room instruction
Open forum style of presenting home inspection theory by current certified home inspectors.
Classroom and field training provided by Master Inspector and Structural Pest Inspector Brandon Bedsaul along with Certified Inspector Sarah Bedsaul.
Our laid back lecture style works very well with students that are used to being in the field or on site for a living.
Why Should you call and choose Washington State School of Home Inspection to provide your state required classroom and field training?
1. The instruction and field training is provided by a team of inspectors including a Master Home inspector with a wide construction back ground and a Certified Home Inspector with a degree in education.
2. If you are a Master Carpenter or a person with limited construction back ground, our class is geared to cover the trade of home inspection from top to bottom. With your FREE 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP to Internachi (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) you can take your education as far as would like. Up to 24 hours a day 7 days a week with their online classes.
3. We have a relaxed classroom atmosphere and take a follow along lecture style that most people that are used to being in the field appreciate.
4. During your time with WASHI you will experience the home inspection business from start to finish. You will follow us into the field and most classes perform between 10-14 inspection during their 3 weeks. Bring your knee pads and coveralls, you are going to have fun and get dirty.
5. We have two instructors in the classroom and the field at most times. We feel that this give us the ability to gage our students and give them the personal, one on one instruction that they may need .
6. Staying after class hours and getting help with report writing and computer skills some say is one of the coolest parts of what we offer. Marketing and website building are also performed after hours.
Washington School of Home Inspection